Timothy is an Associate in the firm’s Corporate Commercial Practice Group and has a broad range of corporate transactional experience. His main role involves due diligence, compliance, contract drafting and review as well as intellectual property matters, particularly trademarks and copyrights.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Commercial
- Employment Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- He has been involved in the setup of local and foreign companies in Uganda and has advised on Corporate governance matters amongst other roles.
- He undertakes legal advisory for a number of clients for employment matters, contract reviewing and negotiating , reviewing human resource policies and manuals etc. to ensure that the firm’s client adheres to the strictest standards in employment-related matters.
- Uganda Christian University – Bachelor of Laws degree
- Law Development Centre – Post Graduate Diploma in Legal practice –