Moses is an experienced associate working in the firm’s Banking Practice. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience in undertaking recovery, advisory and transactional work for various financial institutions and business organizations in Uganda which entails entity set up, due diligence, compliance, risk and regulation assessment, contract review and drafting, security perfection, loan recovery together with advisory services.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Commercial
- Employment & Pension
- Immigration Law Practice
- Conveyancing and Employment
- Real Estate
- Commercial transactions
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Being part of the banking team at the law firm involves offering legal advisory to the firm’s bank clients. This involves the perfection of securities, carrying out due diligence on transactions the bank is involved in with other stakeholders, review of contracts, verification of documents presented to the bank and debt collection.
- Owor offers advisory services in employment law matters for companies which include drafting human resource policies, review of disciplinary codes and procedure, sexual harassment policies and reviewing employee contracts in addition to contracts for
- Provide legal advisory to both local and foreign companies in Uganda which entails advisory on setups and aspects like tax matters, investment, trade due diligence, immigration law practice including the acquisition of work permits and environment law issues.
- Being part of the Banking/corporate and commercial team has exposed Owor to vast experience in handling cooperate and commercial matters arising from local and foreign commercial transactions, real estate transactions, employment issues, immigration and corporate and commercial matters.
- Makerere University – Master’s Degree in Law (LLM) – (pending research)
- Islamic University in Uganda – Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)
- Law Development Centre – Dip in Law